Christian Identity Forum: Crusaders for Yahweh - Christian Identity Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crusaders for Yahweh Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Pastor Bill_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

I was very pleased to learn that Paul Mulett has become CI and is know promoting CI, actually that was something that I prayed about for some time. I don't care what his detractors say Paul is dedicated to serving the white race. The claims that he is in it for the money are complete lies because I know for a fact he is doing most of this out of his own pocket and has never "turned a profit". This is a man who gives his all for the movement and has now been called by Yahweh to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom. His group, Crusaders for Yahweh is working hard to raise awareness of the issues that confront us as the true Israel. I strongly recommend them for anyone in CI that wants to be part of a group that is selflessly trying to help our people. Their website is at crusadersforyahweh.org

#2 Guest_Pastor Bill_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

While many other groups are running around batmouthing other groups out of jealously over their higher number of members, etc. Paul Mullet is concentrating on getting things done for the white race.

#3 User is offline   AryanForYHWH 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostPastor Bill, on 23 July 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

I was very pleased to learn that Paul Mulett has become CI and is know promoting CI, actually that was something that I prayed about for some time. I don't care what his detractors say Paul is dedicated to serving the white race. The claims that he is in it for the money are complete lies because I know for a fact he is doing most of this out of his own pocket and has never "turned a profit". This is a man who gives his all for the movement and has now been called by Yahweh to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom. His group, Crusaders for Yahweh is working hard to raise awareness of the issues that confront us as the true Israel. I strongly recommend them for anyone in CI that wants to be part of a group that is selflessly trying to help our people. Their website is at crusadersforyahweh.org

paul is not a pastor he is a liar and a thief ask him to get on a webcam or in person and ask him some biblical questions about Christian Israelite Identity. Then you will know. ask him if he loves the 88 PP by david lane. Ask him if its Identity if he says yes then you will have your answer. Yahweh Bless Brother Henry.
"Surrender is Never a Option"
Brother Henry Texas KKK

#4 User is offline   Obadiah 1:18 

• Obie circa 1972
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

Paul was doing a CI podcast called the CI Messenger but hasn't done any shows since 2011. The Aryan Nations podcast and the South Africa Project podcast too look as if they might not be returning after an extended hiatus. Although Pastor Gulett probably doesn't have time to do both a video and a podcast now that the Aryan Nations is bringing out a new edition of "Sword of Truth TV" every other week.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users